ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
THIS WARRANTY COVERS:
- The original purchaser within all states in the continental United States (excluding Hawaii and Alaska) for one year from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service.
- Titan will be responsible for all transportation costs incurred in the event that service under this warranty is needed for the first 3 months from original purchase date. Consumer will be responsible for freight cost to Titan’s service department after 3 months to one year.
- Titan will repair or replace any parts found defective with new, rebuilt, or refurbished parts free of charge .
- Titan reserves the right to request a defective part be returned in exchange for the replacement part.
- After the one year limited warranty, any labor charges or replacement parts will be the responsibility of the original owner of the unit.
- This warranty is not transferable.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Shipping damage and any damage caused by improper packaging for shipment to Titan.
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches and dents or other appearance parts by wear and tear.
- Damage not caused by a defect in material or workmanship while in the possession of a consumer.
- Damage caused by consumer misuse, abuse, tampering, or failure to follow the care and special handling instructions provided in the owner’s manual .
- Damage caused by improper installation, maintenance negligence, commercial use, repairs or alterations to the product by anyone not authorized by the manufacturer.
- Acts of God, such as fire, flood, hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes.
- Products sold AS IS or from an unauthorized seller.
- Freight and Insurance cost for the warranty service.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR . WARRANTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.